Thank you for your interest. Registration is now closed.
Connect with the Quran like never before!
From the founder of ReciteinTune, the leading English language resource on the art of recitation, comes another first-of-its-kind program: The Overnight Qari Course, an online program that will transform your recitation and forever change your relationship with the Quran. Finally you can experience the joy of reciting beautifully and be in that moment where the Quran comes alive in your heart and your voice reverberates with emotion and love for this great gift that Allah subhanahu wa ta’la has given to you.
Immerse yourself in the art of beautiful recitation
The Overnight Qari Course will take your recitation to the next level by teaching you how to recite beautifully:
- Learn the most common tajweed mistakes people make when trying to beautify their recitation so you won’t fall into the same trap
- Learn how your voice works and how to get it to work for you
- Build your ear and voice to recognize and recite in the different tune patterns/maqamat
- Learn how to use your voice to paint a picture of the meanings of the Quran and convey the emotion in the verses being recited
- Gain the motivation and confidence you need to recite beautifully and be comfortable with your unique voice
- Connect with other students who are passionate about the art of recitation
- Strengthen your spirituality and increase your connection to the Quran
A focused and practical program that will guide you step-by-step in beautifying your recitation
With a strong practical component, The Overnight Qari Course will fast-track your progress and guide you towards the most important things you should focus on when learning to recite beautifully.
- Practice breath and vocal exercises to strengthen your voice and bring out more beauty in your recitation
- Guided practice and slow progression from simple, basic exercises to more complex and challenging exercises to push your limits and help you identify and differentiate between the various tune patterns/maqamat
- A mix of pre-recorded and live sessions so you can learn at your convenience and work through the exercises at your own pace, but also learn and benefit from the group
- Chance to recite to the instructor, Idrees Ally, so you can get a personalized diagnosis of your recitation and the areas that you should specifically focus on to improve your recitation
- Practice plan and goal-setting to help you maximize your potential and reach your recitation goals